Thursday, June 16, 2016

introduction


Hi, and welcome to my blog! 
My name is Sian and I’m a 17 year old girl from the UK who wanted to start a blog but has absolutely no idea what to blog about. Honestly, I can’t count the number of times I’ve tried to keep a diary or a journal but failed after a few weeks. I have so many half written diaries laying about it’s actually funny. I mean, that’ll probably happen to this blog too, but there’s no harm in trying, right?
I hope I get a life soon so I’ll actually have something to blog about. In my past time I complain, rant, watch anime, read manga, play the sims, sleep, and try to avoid social interaction at all costs. Wow I love being quirky and relatable. 
But honestly it’s gotten to the point where it’s an actual problem. I’ve recently tried to try new things for example, reading actual books, yoga, learning a new language, and starting a blog. (Hence why I’m here.) Yoga hasn’t gone well so far, but that’s okay there’s plenty of other sports I can try! I should also point out that I’m not going to try to be someone I’m not, just trying to become a better person overall. Maybe this blog will be about me finding a life.
Although maybe max two people will see this post, that’s okay because I’m not doing this for publicity, I just love writing. Since I was little, I’ve loved writing, especially writing my own fictional stories. I know that I could never make a living as an author, as: 1. my stories aren’t the best; 2. my grammar is also not the best. So I apologise in advance for any bad grammar or typos that will almost definitely appear in my posts.
My posts will probably just be my personal rambling and rants, and what I do every day. My life isn’t very interesting, but I hope you join me on my journey to getting a life. I’m just a girl, trying to find a place in this world. (I hope at least 1 person gets that reference or I’ll look really sad)

(I’ve just read some examples of a blog introduction and I’ve done this so wrong uh oh)

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment